This step-by-step resource will help you make your first show and every show a lucrative
It is a guide for everyone who wants to “do it themselves.” Individuals, fraternal
organizations, churches, community organizations, and other groups will learn step-by-step
how to succeed at promoting their own event!
All the information you need to organize an exciting crafts fair or art show is here!
1. Planning the event
2. Identifying purpose and goals
3. One-day vs two-day show
4. Outdoor shows and indoor shows
5. Formulating a budget
6. Setting fees
7. Exhibitor guidelines
8. Application forms and letters
9. Photos and slides
11. Food and drink
12. Advertising and publicity
13. Layout and marking the site
14. Cancellations and no-shows
15. Evaluating the event ...and much more!
This 68 page book with samples of application forms and letters will mailed to you
by USPS Priority Mail, for $24.95 plus $4.95 postage and delivery confirmation. Click
on the button to order with PayPal. This is a secure transaction with encrypted HTML.